Essential Skin Food Reviews 2023: Ingredients, Pros & Cons
Essential Skin Food By ActivatedYou In-Depth Review: One of the many unachievable health objectives is having healthy, young skin. Poor skin health can be caused by a variety of things, including illnesses, aging, ultraviolet rays , and many more. It’s natural to feel irritated when your skincare regimen does not produce the outcomes you were hoping for. Elastosis, or the loss of elasticity, causes the skin to become paper-leather-like, crinkled, or sagging. Particularly in areas that are frequently exposed to the sun’s rays or skin-damaging free radicals, this happens.
Collagen-based products come to the rescue at this point. Supplemental collagen  contains chemicals that can lessen wrinkles and fine lines and is intended to increase skin elasticity. Since a high-quality collagen supplement is designed to assist you in achieving healthy skin, it encourages the use of healthy collagen products.
Since a high-quality collagen supplement is designed to assist you in achieving healthy skin, it encourages the use of healthy collagen products.
Essential Skin Food is one such source of collagen. Maggie Q, an actress, invented it and used Dr. Frank Lipman’s enormous knowledge and inside information. The doctor is a well-known authority in integrative medicine and digestive health. The goal of the company is to offer all-encompassing advantages, including raising the body, mind, and spirit. The company’s products combine traditional Eastern components and practices with cutting-edge wellness and health technologies. These innovative items aim to enhance the client’s general wellness and health. This article will cover Essential Skin Food and go over its ingredients, workings, health advantages, and many other things.
ActivatedYou Essential Skin Food: What Is It?
ActivatedYou Essential Skin Food is a nutritional supplement made for those who desire to improve the appearance of their skin.
Essential Skin Food offers a unique combination of nutrients to boost collagen formation while giving you six plant-based skin-nourishing chemicals.
It can improve cell turnover, moisturize, get rid of dry skin, fix skin barrier damage, and offer protection from UV rays and other environmental variables. Anyone wishing to rejuvenate the skin should strongly consider using this brand, according to our team of dermatologists and skin care specialists.
I think this is one of the best skin-improving supplements on the market right now based on my own study. Let’s examine some of ActivatedYou Essential Skin Food’s specifications.
- Each and every component of Essential Skin Food is derived completely naturally.
- The disclosed dose quantities are present in the unique mixture of components.
- To assure quality and purity, they rigorously test every formula using a third party.
- They manufacture in a US facility and adhere to strict safety regulations.
- It works well with vegetarian diets.
What To Expect?
- The producer uses a GMP-compliant facility to make Essential Skin Supplement in the United States.
- Within a few weeks of use, powerful benefits are to be expected.
- It is packed with ingredients that promote healthy collagen formation for skin that is firmer and looks plumper.
- ActivatedYou Essential Skin Food doesn’t use any fillers or fake components.
Ingredients Of Essential Skin Foods
Dermaval, Vitamin C, Triple Amino Acid Complex, and Cosmythic are all included in this supplement. The following percentage of the components are present in each daily serving:
- (50 mg) Dermaval™
- (10 mg) Vitamin C
- (50 mg) L-proline
- (75 mg) L-lysine HCI 
- (40 mg) Cosmyth
We’ll go through some of Essential Skin Food’s main components below:
- According to a study by StatPearls [Internet] , Collagen synthesis is promoted by Triple Amino Acid Complex. Amino acids, which make up the majority of protein, help to tighten and make the skin appear plumper.
- Dermaval prevents the deterioration of elastin brought on by aging by increasing the formation of collagen by employing phytonutrient agents. Supporting the skin’s innate firmness is a benefit of Camu, quercetin, coffeeberry, and pomegranate extract.
- L-Lysine HCI stimulates collagen synthesis. Moreover, studies suggest that it can treat cold sores.
- Vitamin C : Due to its antioxidant characteristics, vitamin C aids in the defense against free radicals that harm the skin. In addition to promoting skin brightness, vitamin C aids in the development of new skin barriers and guards against UV-induced pigmentation.
- L-ProlineAn important part of the formation of collagen is played by the non-essential amino acid l-proline.
- Cosmythic: As cosmetic is rich in polyphenols, it stimulates healthy collagen formation.
How Does Essential Skin Food Function?
Since collagen tends to decrease with age, ActivatedYou Essential Skin Food contains substances that boost the amount of collagen in the skin. This can smooth out wrinkles and creases by firming the skin and improving suppleness.
According to a study published in Nutrients , an oral collagen supplement improved skin characteristics like moisture, elasticity, and density.
Also, the composition contains hydration, which can soothe wrinkles by removing dry skin and giving it more volume. Ingredients that increase circulation also enhance the completion’s general health and give it a beautiful glow.
Anti-inflammatory ingredients  are abundant in Essential Skin Food, which may help treat skin issues by reducing redness and swelling.
Also, it is abundant in antioxidants, which neutralize free radicals and lessen oxidative stress. This improves the general health of the skin, repairs damage to the skin barrier, and offers UV and pollution protection. The vital function that antioxidants play in the skin was examined in research published in the Journal NCBI .
You can also watch the video from Youtube about how this product works. Maggie Q explained the working process of Essential Skin Food for consumers. You can watch the video by clicking the link below:
Customer Reviews That Are Roaming On The Internet
Most of the reviews for Essential Skin Food were overwhelmingly good, which is consistent with reviews for this brand as a whole.
Consumers praised this formula’s anti-aging and revitalizing properties and several claimed they had already placed another purchase. To give you a sense of what customers are saying, I have chosen some of my favorite reviews. These reviews were found in Midss and Derm Spotlight.
Essential Skin Food
I’ve been taking it for about a month, and I noticed that my skin is smoother! I told my husband about it, and he decided to start taking it too! we’re hoping for better results on the dark spots and wrinkles, but maybe it’s still too early to get those results! Overall, we’re very satisfied!Solange
It wasn’t until recently where I was unable to have access to my Essential Skin Food and Morning Complete that I realized the daily benefits of these two supplements!
I have had much better skin texture as well as digestive health using both these products and I realize the value of the results now not having them for over a week! Wish I had found this product sooner!Nancy Y.
Love This Skin Tablet
I have been taking it for six weeks and have noticed a great difference as far as the fine lines on my face. I’m not sure how long you have to take it to keep this look up, but I will take it for as long as I need to because I love it. Lisa
Great ingredients in this product. My skin feels better and more youthful. I just finished 1 bottle. Can’t wait to see what’s to come. These products take time. Collagen process takes time. Patience. My skin has definitely improved tho with just one bottle(month). Mostly taking this for my face skin. Kristine
I’m just about finished with my second jar and I see a difference in my skin. It does take time—you aren’t going to see anything in a few days but take it consistently. C.P
Benefits Of Important Skin Food
The goal of Essential Skin Food is to provide numerous advantages for both the skin and the body’s general health and fitness. It can increase collagen synthesis, enhance skin texture, provide the appearance of firmer, plumper skin, and provide barrier protection. Other health advantages include:
- Enhancing intestinal health
- Increasing the health of your hair, nails, and skin
- Boost bone strength
- Improved skin elasticity
- Exfoliate and hydrate the skin
- Firm up the skin.
- Support for healthy joints
Users may experience different outcomes. This is due to the varied lifestyles of consumers. You can obtain notable improvements by combining healthy nutrition, consistent exercise, enough sleep, and appropriate water. To provide advice regarding your individual health, you should always speak with a healthcare professional.
How Safe Is This Supplement?
In general, it is safe to utilize Essential Skin Food. Long-term daily usage of vitamin C is usually considered to be safe due to its good safety profile.
Vitamin C toxic levels that caused cellular death in the lab included 100–200 times the daily therapeutic intake.
Supplemental ingestion of quercetin has not frequently been documented. According to the current scientific evidence , consistent, long-term usage of 1000 mg for longer than 12 weeks was generally safe.
Nevertheless, headaches, numbness, and tingling are a few of the frequent side effects of quercetin when taken orally.
According to studies , quercetin interacts with several medications in some animals and people, changing how effective they are.
How Can Essential Skin Food Be Used In A Skincare Routine?
One capsule taken with water each day is the suggested dosage. To increase the efficiency of the supplement, always take it with food. It will be easier to achieve the optimum benefits and avoid taking the supplement in excess if you adhere to the manufacturer’s directions. From one user to the next, certain findings might be different. This is due to the varied lifestyles of consumers. You can obtain notable improvements by combining healthy nutrition, consistent exercise, enough sleep, and appropriate water.
Where Can I Make The Purchase Of Essential Skin Food Supplement?
This supplement is only available for purchase on the company’s official website called ActivatedYou; it cannot be found on any other retail websites. This is a secure way because you can avoid buying fake goods and take advantage of the brand’s return policy.
ActivatedYou state that consuming one tablet daily can boost the appearance of your skin with fewer noticeable wrinkles and fine lines and aid in the battle against skin-damaging free radicals.
Even though research indicates that taking oral supplements of the suggested substances is typically safe, you can have headache symptoms as well as numbness and tingling.
The reason for the numbness and tingling may be quercetin, but the symptoms that were described were only present at levels that were substantially higher than those found in Essential Skin Food.
Questions And Answers – FAQs
Q: Are they FDA-approved?
A: NO, no dietary supplement has ever received FDA approval.
Q: What is the Return Policy?
A: There is a 90-day money-back guarantee on the item.
Q: Who is recommended to take Essential Skin Food?
A: This is a great choice if you want to improve the elasticity, suppleness, hydration, and smoothness of your skin.
Q: Do Essential Skin Food Supplements Actually Work?
A: Yes. Our investigation and customer reviews of Essential Skin Food show that the product is entirely worthwhile because it provides the desired skin advantages. In order to improve overall skin health, Essential Skin Food seeks to provide the greatest skin enhancement supplement alternative.
Q: Is Essential Skin Food a Legit Product?
A: There is absolutely no question that this brand and product are legit. The business has a real street location in Santa Monica, California, and is highly known and regarded for its high-quality goods. Many internet reviews of Vital Skin Food confirm the reliability of this supplement.
Q: What is the supplement made of?
A: It contains L-proline (50 mg), Vitamin C (10 mg), L-lysine hydrochloride (HCl) (75 mg), Dermaval (50 mg), and Cosmythic (40 mg).
Q: Are there any negative effects?
A: This nutritional supplement, according to Essential Skin Food, has no negative effects.
Q: Who was behind ActivateYou Essential Skin Food’s Manufacturing?
A: Maggie Q.
+ 10 Sources
- UV Radiation & Your Skin [Online] Available At: https://www.skincancer.org/risk-factors/uv-radiation/
- Top 6 Benefits of Taking Collagen Supplements [Online] Available At: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/collagen-benefits
- LYSINE – Uses, Side Effects, and More [Online] Available At: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-237/lysine
- Wu M, Cronin K, Crane JS. Biochemistry, Collagen Synthesis. [Updated 2022 Sep 12]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507709/
- Telang PS. Vitamin C in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013 Apr;4(2):143-6. doi: 10.4103/2229-5178.110593. PMID: 23741676; PMCID: PMC3673383.
- Bolke L, Schlippe G, Gerß J, Voss W. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 17;11(10):2494. doi: 10.3390/nu11102494. PMID: 31627309; PMCID: PMC6835901.
- Wu J. Anti-inflammatory ingredients. J Drugs Dermatol. 2008 Jul;7(7 Suppl):s13-6. PMID: 18681154.
- Lobo V, Patil A, Phatak A, Chandra N. Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jul;4(8):118-26. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.70902. PMID: 22228951; PMCID: PMC3249911.
- Heinz SA, Henson DA, Austin MD, Jin F, Nieman DC. Quercetin supplementation and upper respiratory tract infection: A randomized community clinical trial. Pharmacol Res. 2010 Sep;62(3):237-42. doi: 10.1016/j.phrs.2010.05.001. Epub 2010 May 15. PMID: 20478383; PMCID: PMC7128946.
- Yang D, Wang T, Long M, Li P. Quercetin: Its Main Pharmacological Activity and Potential Application in Clinical Medicine. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2020 Dec 30;2020:8825387. doi: 10.1155/2020/8825387. PMID: 33488935; PMCID: PMC7790550.