Terms And Conditions
Supplements 4 Fitness and its licensors are the rightful owners of the intellectual property rights for all content on Supplements 4 Fitness unless otherwise specified. These intellectual property rights are fully protected and reserved. You are granted access to Supplements 4 Fitness for personal use, but are subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions. Under no circumstances should you engage in the following actions:
- Republishing material from Supplements 4 Fitness
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from Supplements 4 Fitness
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying material from Supplements 4 Fitness
- Redistributing content from Supplements 4 Fitness
Certain sections of this website provide users with the opportunity to share opinions and information. Please note that Supplements 4 Fitness does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments reflect the thoughts and viewpoints of the individuals who post them and not necessarily those of Supplements 4 Fitness, its agents, or affiliates. Supplements 4 Fitness shall not be held liable for any comments or for any damages or expenses resulting from the use, posting, or appearance of such comments on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Supplements 4 Fitness reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. By posting comments on our website, you warrant and represent the following:
- You have the right to post the comments and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party.
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The comments will not be utilized for soliciting or promoting business, custom, commercial activities, or any illegal actions.
By posting comments, you grant Supplements 4 Fitness a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are welcome to link to our Website without requiring written approval in advance:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors (linking to our Website in the same way they link to other listed businesses)
- System-wide Accredited Businesses (with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups)
These organizations have the permission to link to our home page, publications, or other Website information, as long as the link adheres to the following guidelines: (a) it is not misleading, (b) it does not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement from the linking party, and (c) it aligns with the content of the linking party’s site. We also consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Well-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot-com community sites
- Charities represented by associations or other groups
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
To receive approval for linking to our website, the organizations listed above must inform us via email. The email should include the name of the organization, contact information, the URL of the linking party’s site, a list of URLs intending to link to our Website, and a list of URLs on our site to which the linking will occur. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website using the following methods:
- By using our corporate name
- By using the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to
- By using any other description of our Website that fits the context and format of content on the linking party’s site
Usage of Supplements 4 Fitness’s logo or artwork for linking purposes is not permitted without a trademark license agreement.
You must obtain explicit authorization and written consent before creating any frames that modify the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We take no responsibility for any content displayed on your Website. By agreeing to our terms, you are obligated to safeguard and support us in any claims arising from your Website. It is strictly prohibited to include any links on your Website that could be seen as defamatory, indecent, or illegal, or that infringe upon, violate, or promote the infringement or violation of any rights belonging to third parties.
Reservation of Rights
We assert our authority to demand the removal of any or all links leading to our Website. Upon our request, you are obliged to promptly eliminate any links to our Website. Furthermore, we retain the prerogative to modify these terms and conditions as well as our linking policy whenever we see fit. By consistently maintaining links to our Website, you consent to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions regarding linking.
Removal of links from our website
If you come across any offensive links on our Website, feel free to promptly reach out and notify us. While we will take into account requests to remove such links, please note that we are not obliged to comply or provide direct responses. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on this website. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor can we assure continuous availability of the website or that the material displayed will always be up to date.